Vegan Pasta Salad is one of my favorites that I make for almost ever occasion. The best part is you can make it the day before. Great during the summer!
1 box of tri-color rotini
1 cucumber, diced
1 cup mushrooms, diced
1/2 red onion, diced
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 red/green/orange bell pepper, diced
1 tomato, diced
1 cup matchstick carrots
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 bottle Newman's Own Organic Tuscan Italian Dressing
1. Cook pasta according to instructions. Cool pasta once cooked and place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Go ahead and add the olive oil, red pepper flakes, minced garlic, and black pepper to the pasta to let them soak.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except the dressing and toss together.
4. Add about half the bottle of dressing and mix well.
5. Refrigerator for at least 2 hours to let everything absorb the flavors and dressing.
6. Right before serving mix pasta salad, test to see if it needs more dressing, add according and serve.